CS547. Human-Computer Interaction Seminar
(Seminar on People, Computers, and Design)
This course is available on the Web via The Stanford Center for Professional Development. Due to frequent changes in the organization of their web site, we are unable to provide links to specific talks.
For people with a Stanford login ID (students, faculty, and staff)
- Go to the online class listing for the current quarter at https://myvideosu.stanford.edu
- Go to Computer Science, CS547 (Human-Computer Interaction Seminar)
- Anyone not enrolled in the course can view the current quarter archived lectures from the SCPD website (http://scpd.stanford.edu).
- Create a free mystanfordconnection account at http://scpd.stanford.edu
- Click the red "Join Our Mailing List" button in the left navigation panel
- Select "I do not have a username and password" and click "Submit"
- If you already have an account or after the account is created, log in by clicking on the mystanfordconnection tab at the top of the SCPD website.
- Once logged in the first page will have a list of "Current Courses", which contains a link for "Free Seminars and On-demand Webinars", which will take you to a list of all free seminars offered this quarter including
Archived lectures from CS547 can be downloaded from iTunes using the link below. We are currently working to get the last few quarters on here as well and looking for ways to bring up older ones.